We are talking about the surroundings of “La Plaine” square (officialy “Place Jean Jaurès”) and “Le Cours Julien”, right at the Exit Notre Dame du Mont of the metro 2 (red line).
One of the most lively places of Marseille, it is also an artistic neighborhood thanks the graffs decorating most of its walls, to all the artist settled here and to the live music you may find around.
During the day you can have lunch or just enjoy a cup of coffee in one of all the bars and restaurants in site and during the night go to a concert or get ready to have some drinks while crawling from bar to bar.
- Au Petit Nice – Bar
- Bar de La Plaine
- Le Champ de Mars – Bar
- l’Art Haché – Bar (still open after 2hs!!)
- What’s up – Burguer restaurant
- Dos hermanas – Restaurant, tapas
- El picoteo – Restaurant, tapas
- La Tasca – Restaurant, tapas
- l’Equitable café – Coffee and concert place
- La Cantinetta – Italian restaurant
- Le Molotov – Concert place
- Espace Julien – Concert place