Come with Felix, a local specialised hiking guide, on a visit of the Calanques National Park, a very wild and spectacular part of the coastline at the east of Marseille. We will hike to one of the extraordinary coves (Calanques) and its crystal clear turquoise waters where we will make a break.
We will also stop at some breathtaking panoramic viewpoints of the Calanques and the Mediterranean that offer perfect opportunities for memorable photos. We will make several short breaks during which Felix will introduce you to examples of the exceptional flora and fauna of the national park as well as the history of the amazing place that is the Calanques National
– Fitness: You don’t need to be a sporty person, but you need to be able to do 2,5 hours of hiking over partly rugged terrain (with a break in between)
– Age: Kids have to be at least 8 years old in order to participate in this hike. If they are younger, please send a special inquiry first.
– Sneakers, hiking shoes or other closed shoes
– 1 Liter of water
– Sun-Protection: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
– Backpack for carrying your belongings
– A bus ticket (you can ride on the same ticket as the metro)
About the guide:
Felix is a professional hiking guide certified by a french diploma. He is communicative and polyglott young hiking guide. He is passionate about the history, people and nature of the Provence. He also loves local food and wine and sharing it with others.
Group size: Max. 15 Participants